- Toy balls are “baked” in a mould
- Balls are removed and positioned and aligned on a conditioning band
- Robot 2 removes them and places them in a second machine
- Parts are placed in the system on wooden pallets
- Camera detects the position of the parts
- Robot picks the raw parts, places them in the grinding machine
- Double gripper removes the parts after machining and stores them
- Truing of the parts
- Feeding in and out of the parts
Automation toilet flushing tanks:
Moulds are sprayed with mould release agent so that the adhesive foam can be easily removed from the mould.
Dual loading cell:
Die cast parts are fed into a grinding and polishing machine via an intelligent workpiece carrier system. The objective of this application is to debur the parts
Circulating workpiece carrier system with drilling station:
This system is used to place structural elements made of die-cast aluminium on workpiece carriers in a unit. The intelligently controlled, chained system provides a process for drilling, threading, brushing, deburring, inspecting and washing parts for the automotive industry.
Inspections and measurements in the process:
Frequent applications in the process chain are executed during auxiliary process times. This drastically reduces high manufacturing costs.
Just one look at our work speaks for itself!
Here are a few examples taken from our extensive portfolio:
- Loading and unloading of a CNC turning centre
- Removal of die casts from various processing machines
- Additional loading of washing machines, marking units, feeding out OK, not OK